Welcome to the Siddha Yoga

This blog is for all whose spiritual journey is started and they have gone through different stages of spirituality. They all are welcome here then to share their Spiritual Enlightment. This is also right that many people realize this power and they are moving towards the divinty.

Share your meditational experiences that you are self realizing during meditation............


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Share Your Spiritual Experiences here ..

Picture of Baba Shri Gangai Nath Ji yogi


You all are welcome to share your meditation's experiences here .

4 comments:

Rang lal said...

I am R L Khichi, ERP consultant of LBP.
I am practicing siddha yoga(meditation) daily twice only for 15 minutes(morning and evening).

I feel this universal force daily during meditation .

During meditation , Automatic yogic movements (pranayam) starts near abt 5 minutes .

After that physical excercise happen automatically(moving hand,neck with movement).

I get mental peace after meditation and free from all tension, stress.
Really it gives benefits in mentally, physically and spiritually.

Unknown said...

My wife practices this. I like to consider myself an accomplished yogi and the experiences my wife gets while practicing Siddha Yoga are truly astounding. As a yogi, I know that those kinds of experiences happen only after arduous practices, but she is able to get those experiences in just 15 minutes of practice. Truly amazing and my verbosity escapes in describing this great technique. I, myself have had a few experiences, but not as great as my wife's. I long to have that same magnitude of meditation and peace she feels.

Darsha said...

Estoy practicando Shaktipat y he podido sanar espiritualmente de una forma profunda y veloz. Gracias GurĂº

DR. TAPAS KR. DUTTA said...

Jai dadagurudeb.